Washing machine fire in Hebden Bridge

.
.
0
Have your say

Crews from Halifax and Todmorden were called to a washing machine fire at a residential property in Hebden Bridge.

An electrical fault reportedly started the fire at the flat on Commercial Street yesterday evening, November 6, at around 6.40pm.

Crews disconnected the machine and removed it from the property. They also installed a smoke detector at the property that didn’t have one and Halifax fire station remind residents they can have a free installation of the potential life saving device.

Call 0800 587 4536 to arrange the fitting of a smoke detector.