DCSIMG

Woman rescued from house fire in Bradford

.

.

A woman had to be taken to hospital after being rescued from a house fire in Bradford.

The woman had to be rescued from an address on Durham Road, Girlington, after fire crews received reports a smell of burning.

The incident happened at 11.14pm yesterday (Friday) and the woman was given first aid at the scene before being taken to hospital by ambulance.

A West Yorkshire Fire Service spokesperson said no smoke detectors were present.

 
 
 

Back to the top of the page