Weather latest: Met Office warning for snow for Calderdale
The Met Office has issued a yellow warning for Calderdale this weekend.
Heavy snow is expected on Sunday and the Met Office has issued a warning for the area from 3am on Sunday right through until 9pm on Monday.
Temperatures are also set to plummet, not reaching above 0 degrees celsius on Sunday and feeling as cold as -5.
Today will be mainly cloudy, with outbreaks of sleet and some light snow over high ground.
It will be drier this afternoon, with some brightness possible.
- Group marks out £1.8 million housing plan
- Todmorden High School students get their A-level, AS and equivalent BTec results
- Flood warning sirens to sound in Hebden Bridge, Mytholmroyd, Todmorden and Walsden
- Meeting called to try and keep award-winning landlords in pub
- Ingham’s Eye View: Sun, wind and waves just won’t cut it
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Halifax
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 9 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 8 mph
Wind direction: North