Rochdale’s Mike returns to Trades
The “Rochdale Cowboy”, Mike Harding, returns to the Trades Club, Hebden Bridge in April.
He last played the venue in 1984 but is heading back to the Calder Valley after his tour last year received a rousing reception.
Harding’s comedic repertoire draws from more than 40 years of material, including 15 years spent writing while presenting BBC Radio 2’s folk show. Daft stories, silly songs and odd comic monologue are guaranteed to have the audience’s sides splitting with laughter.
Tickets for Mike’s gig on Sunday, April 7, are £15 (£13 concessions). Call 01422 845265.
- Todmorden High School students get their A-level, AS and equivalent BTec results
- Former Prime Minister Baroness Thatcher was a “very nice lady” who paved the way for women, says councillor
- Former Prime Minister Baroness Margaret Thatcher dies - Sir Bernard Ingham calls her the “outstanding 20th century Prime Minister”
- Cruel sting as lack of dock leaves leads to world championships being cancelled
- New chip shop plan is put in
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Halifax
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 8 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 3 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 23 mph
Wind direction: North east