Mini bus meeting timetable
A meeting has been organised for Tuesday (March) 5 in Dodnaze with a view to finding an answer to transport problems that have plagued residents.
The meeting will be held at Dodnaze Community Centre, Hirst Grove, from 6.30pm to 7.30pm - not from 3.30pm as incorrectly stated in last week’s Hebden Bridge Times.
A representative from Metro and local councillors have been invited to the meeting, which was called after disgruntled residents criticised the service operator when buses either failed to turn up or completed only part of the designated route.
Metro has previously said that hired buses could not complete the full A and B routes as they were slightly too big to navigate some of the bends in the road. Metro is considering an alternative arrangement which, if acceptable to passengers and the bus company, is due to be implemented this month.
- Group marks out £1.8 million housing plan
- Todmorden High School students get their A-level, AS and equivalent BTec results
- Ingham’s Eye View: Sun, wind and waves just won’t cut it
- Big step forward in community pub buy-out initiative
- Flood warning sirens to sound in Hebden Bridge, Mytholmroyd, Todmorden and Walsden
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Halifax
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 9 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: North east