Group will bring colour to canal
Families will have the chance to take part in puppet making workshops and a parade at St Michael’s Church, Mytholmroyd.
The event, which takes place from 12pm to 1.45pm and 2.15 to 3.45pm on Sunday, August 19, is part of the Rochdale Canal Festival and is organised by Hebden Bridge Handmade Parade.
Those taking part will then be able to parade their artwork along the canal tow-path in the promenade performances at 2pm and 4pm and help solve the Mystery of the Trapped Geese.
For more details go to www.myrochdalecanal.org.uk
- Group marks out £1.8 million housing plan
- Todmorden High School students get their A-level, AS and equivalent BTec results
- Flood warning sirens to sound in Hebden Bridge, Mytholmroyd, Todmorden and Walsden
- Ingham’s Eye View: Sun, wind and waves just won’t cut it
- Big step forward in community pub buy-out initiative
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Halifax
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 9 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: North east