DCSIMG

Fridge was on fire at Halifax house

editorial image

editorial image

Crews were called to a kitchen fire in Halifax this morning (Thursday).

When firefighters arrived at the address on Ashley Street at 2.30am they discovered a fridge was on fire.

Two appliances from Halifax attended and used one hose reel and two breathing apparatus to extinguish the flames.

Nobody was injured and the crews left around 3am.

A spokesperson for West Yorkshire Fire Service said the occupants had no smoke detectors.

To book a free home fire safety check which includes fitting smoke detectors, call 0800 5874536.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page