Delivery driver who died named
The man killed when making a delivery to a Hebden Bridge shop has been named as Keith Jarman, 65, of Doncaster.
Mr Jarman was delivering to the Oasis food store in Crown Street, at 9am on Saturday, December 22.
He was found at the bottom of stone steps with a delivery cage on top of him.
The Health and Safety Executive and Calderdale Council’s environmental health department are involved in the investigation into the circumstances of the accident.
A coroner’s spokeswoman said an inquest will be held at a later date.
- Todmorden High School students get their A-level, AS and equivalent BTec results
- Former Prime Minister Baroness Thatcher was a “very nice lady” who paved the way for women, says councillor
- Former Prime Minister Baroness Margaret Thatcher dies - Sir Bernard Ingham calls her the “outstanding 20th century Prime Minister”
- Cruel sting as lack of dock leaves leads to world championships being cancelled
- New chip shop plan is put in
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Halifax
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 8 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 3 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 23 mph
Wind direction: North east