Council ‘yes’ to hotel aplication
HEBDEN Royd Town Council has backed plans to build a hotel and supermarket on King Street, Hebden Bridge.
At a meeting of the full council, the majority of councillors supported the application.
However the recommendation was “subject to appropriate improvements to the scheme to allow safe pedestrian access to the site and the improvement of vehicular access to the site as deemed appropriate by Calderdale Council Highways Officers.”
The town council can only make a recommendation to Calderdale Council.
- Group marks out £1.8 million housing plan
- Todmorden High School students get their A-level, AS and equivalent BTec results
- Big step forward in community pub buy-out initiative
- Flood warning sirens to sound in Hebden Bridge, Mytholmroyd, Todmorden and Walsden
- Meeting called to try and keep award-winning landlords in pub
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Halifax
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 10 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 10 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 8 mph
Wind direction: North