A quirky five years for Noir
Noir in Hebden Bridge is celebrating its fifth year in business on Saturday, March 30.
The party will start at the shop in Bridge Gate from 10am and there will be a raffle for Tia Greyhound and Lurcher Rescue.
Owner Clare Spencer said: “I’d like to thank all my customers for their fantastic support.”
For more information, visit www.noir.me.uk.
- Todmorden High School students get their A-level, AS and equivalent BTec results
- Former Prime Minister Baroness Thatcher was a “very nice lady” who paved the way for women, says councillor
- Former Prime Minister Baroness Margaret Thatcher dies - Sir Bernard Ingham calls her the “outstanding 20th century Prime Minister”
- Cruel sting as lack of dock leaves leads to world championships being cancelled
- New chip shop plan is put in
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Halifax
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 8 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 3 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 23 mph
Wind direction: North east