Around four years ago, towards the end of my hairdressing training, I started to become severely sensitive towards the products and chemicals that I was using.
Dermal fillers are used to correct scarring, wrinkles and other depressions in the skin.
Laptops have made us be able to work more flexibly and be more mobile, but they have been blamed for causing work-related back, neck and shoulder problems as well as headaches.
Welcome to the first of our new monthly health columns written by the team at Physio & Therapies in Todmorden.
So what is new at the farm? A breakthrough in packaging.
At our recent meeting we were informed that at a public meeting the legitimacy of our existence had been challenged by a number of questions, so we decided to discuss how we could define and justify our raison d’etre.
Lucy Gregory, head of colour at Sone Hair Art, enthuses: “I love the Blazing Lights new shades we just incorporated in the salon.”
“It’s spring! How many colours can see you see? I can see a rainbow!”
- Todmorden High School students get their A-level, AS and equivalent BTec results
- Former Prime Minister Baroness Thatcher was a “very nice lady” who paved the way for women, says councillor
- Former Prime Minister Baroness Margaret Thatcher dies - Sir Bernard Ingham calls her the “outstanding 20th century Prime Minister”
- Cruel sting as lack of dock leaves leads to world championships being cancelled
- New chip shop plan is put in
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Halifax
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 8 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 3 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 23 mph
Wind direction: North east